Student may use their GI Bill for training, for more detail please see F&Q.


For all other students, we provide financing through our lending partner Bright Hope Capital Inc.

Terms and interest rate varies based on student credit.

Please call (877) 423-8237 for more details and to begin the application process.

Veteran and GI Bill2019-09-18T08:36:22-05:00
General Information on Veterans Educational Benefits

As a legacy organization of General Claire Lee Chennault and his Flying Tigers, CAA is proud to support all who have served and are currently serving in the United States Armed Forces.

We are here to help our service members utilizing VA benefits. Our staff is experienced in assisting veterans with navigating the process and helping you achieve your aviation goals.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us at (877) 423-8237

Post 9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Improvement Act Of 2010

Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits may be used for up to 15 years from the date of last discharge or release from active duty. Veterans are eligible after completing 90 days of aggregate service.

To qualify for these benefits, the veteran must have a Private Pilot’s License and valid medical certificate before beginning a reimbursable pilot training program. *

*All flight training except for Private Pilot training is covered under this bill.

Montgomery GI Bill

This benefit may be used for flight training. The VA reimbursement is typically 60% and can be used for training following receipt of a Private Pilot’s License. *

MGIB benefits may be used for up to 10 years from the date of last discharge or release from active duty. (The 10 year period can be extended under special circumstances. Contact the VA for details).

*VA does not cover DPE Checkride fees (Certification Fee). All flight training except for Private Pilot training is covered under this bill.

So what is Part-61 and F.A.R Part-141?2019-09-10T13:31:17-05:00

To better understand the two different types of flight training methods, it is helpful to determine exactly what these terms mean.

The term “part” in this case refers to a part of the Federal Aviation Regulations, or FARs. The FARs outline requirements for pilots, flight schools, maintenance requirements, and many other aviation-related topics.

Part 61 of the FARs is all about the regulations for pilot certification. It outlines the topics covered during flight training and the amount of flight hours required to obtain specific flight certificates. Part 141 describes regulations for flight training institutions and flight schools. Under Part 141, a flight school must seek and maintain FAA approval for its training curriculum, syllabus and lesson plans, creating a more structured flight training environment. A Part 61 training environment is less strict, and leaves an instructor with more flexibility to change the training program as he sees fit. Both training programs teach to the same FAA practical test standards.